Support for site selection, design, decoration and construction
1. Assist the franchisees to conduct on-the-spot investigations on the provided stores, conduct professional research on the building itself, the surrounding business districts and business divisions, and consumer groups, and evaluate the feasibility of its store opening operations;
2. According to the survey data, the specific feasibility report includes the surrounding environment analysis, the traffic flow measurement advertising effect and the turnover forecast and other data;
3. To ensure the unified image of the brand, the design of the store will be completed by the professional design department of the headquarters, and provide complete design drawings;
4. The unified decoration plan is provided by the headquarters to ensure the unification and standardization of the decoration style, and the decoration and acceptance by the headquarters after completion;
5. If the franchisee has the ability to renovate by itself, the headquarters can arrange the project manager to carry out engineering assistance and project acceptance according to the needs of the franchisee.